When I was a little girl, adults admired my artistic talent.
I drew and molded easily and with pleasure.
In drawing lessons at school, I drew for himself and for his neighbor in the party and for any other child, who wishes to share with me the leaf of paper.
My children’s drawings has survived. Adults did not consider my work seriously and drawings did not represent any value.
Then I went to do in art school, but there looked at me, as the material for processing, but in my work as a ‘no skilful imitation of samples.
To be fair to say that not only my work so watched. The idea of the modern school consists in the fact that they come inept and inefficient, and out-trained and successful.
I myself did not keep pictures of my older daughter Dana.
I am well aware that they are brilliant, but was busy with other “more important” older cases. Then it seemed that Dan draws so easy and a lot of that this cornucopia will never disappear. It turned out that I was not right. Dana grew up and no longer paints or draws a different way.
Reflecting on their own experience teaching drawing and artistic experience of my children, I came to the conclusion that adults have two main tasks:
1) They should create an enabling environment for children who want and love to draw. This does not mean that necessarily have to drag them into the drawing school. You run the risk of running into Foolov or even cruel teacher (although there are also wonderful teachers, and children, drawing in groups, can share ideas with each other). The main condition: that place, materials and situation. In my opinion, the situation is very important. This may be the sentence: “Draw me a gift card to her mother. This may be the presence of a number of his friend, who began to draw a formidable robot invader or a beautiful princess. Children who draw together must look at the album neighbor. But not because they do not have their own ideas. Simply drawing – a special kind of communication. Here likewise need a dialogue, dialogue, exchange of views. There is nothing worse for an artist than to be in a vacuum.
2) All created by a child, you should keep with religious reverence. I know that it is very difficult. That’s why I want to make a series of books “The Children’s Museum. These books are intended more for parents than for children. Although, I hope that they will be helpful to children. They must perform several tasks: to create a child the same reason, the dialogue situation. Invite him to cooperate.
On the other hand, this album – it is an ideal location for children’s drawings. Often our bookshelves full of books with pictures totally unknown to us (and not always-so-good) artists, but a place to store pictures and stories of our own children we have not provided.
But our children are not worse than the famous and professional artists. Just sometimes we do not know how to carefully and respectfully treat their studies.
1) My exhibition at the Museum.
2) Visitors to my exhibition.
3) Catalogue of Urban Sculpture.
4) The perfect playground.
24 sheets A4 color cover of a glossy coated paper board density 235 g / m Internal block of dense offset paper quality. Type of bonding sheet â € “hook.
First, a series of albums for the museum drawing.
Secondly, the art dictionary.
Third, bessporyadochnaya art history, with commentary.